11 February 2008

Experimenting With CrispAds


I've decided to test out more ad programs on my different blogs. I started with AdBrite, and I'm going to report back my results after a month approx. Today I signed up with CrispAds, to test out how much I can earn there and comparing it AdSense. I put a banner on my most populare blog CelebritySkank, and I hope it'll pay out! CrispAds is more or less like Google Adsense. You sign up (you have to be approved by CrispAds though), create your banner/skyscraper, paste in the generated code, and you are ready to go. The good thing with CrispAds is that they pay via Paypal. As always I will get back to you when I have some sort of result to show.

Tomorrow I'll post about Pheedo, advertising for your RSS feed.
Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 Comments: on "Experimenting With CrispAds"